im new... anyone needs a buddy?

Options
Hi im new to the site and ive decided i want my weight back to where i was before my daughter. I dont get motivated at all. Im very lazy to be truthfull but if anyone needs a buddy to work out with mommys outhere??? or just someone that needs a buddy to help get motivated let me know...

Replies

• treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I can use a buddy, it's more fun with friends on here to keep each other motivated. add me as a friend if you want.
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I can always use the extra push as some days I can be pretty lazy too. :smile:
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. Everyone always can use a buddy! uyent - username
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can always use more friends. Feel free to add me if you wish! :-)
  • BerkeleyMama
    Options
    sure, happy to have another friend. Welcome aboard. Feel free to friend me (although my entry today is not the norm, I should warn ya') I'm havin' a pretty lousy day!:blushing:
  • Robjenna
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I am surffering with pinched L4 and L5 nerve. Before they can do surgery, I need to lose weight. So here I am!
  • eliza_e03
    Options
    it is more fun... let me know how we can work it out ...
  • yogabebe
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me eliza and anyone else out there looking for more support. I know I can always use an extra push. :)
  • Cassi_Lynnette
    Options
    I can certainly use a mommy buddy; or any buddy for that matter (: ! Feel free to add me!