Abs of Steel!

Options
Hey everyone! Crunches are amazing for your abs, and persistence is the keyyy!!! Everyday i'm going to do crunches- minimum of 50. Not a day will go by that I will not be doing crunches, I want this belly fat to go away! In addition to the cardio i'm doing, i'm going to be doing this. Everyone is welcome to join me! Feel free to add me as a buddy so we can encourage one another to keep going!
The cool thing about crunches is you can do them anywhere and they dont take a lot of time to do, but you have to do them right.
If i'm not doing a certain amount, I usually go 15 more after I feel a severe burn (just a tip)

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    you can't spot reduce and abs are a muscle and training them everyday is prob not advisable. train them like any other muscle maybe once or twice a week
  • ayshastrawn12
    ayshastrawn12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Exactly, which is why i'm going them along with everything else. I dont necessarily want a six pack, just to tighten up my tummy muscles. And like every other muscle in the body, working on it makes it stronger! :D
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    try some prone jackknifes and/or p90x ab ripper X...those are my secrets to a 6(ish) pack!
  • ayshastrawn12
    ayshastrawn12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do, I do different types of crunches every time for some variation. :D TY !
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    It's just like any other body part when working out hard they need rest so I would highly recommend at least doing them every other day in order to be effective.

Feel free any of you to friend me for some calorie free food for thought! Colleen (Seattle)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I do 330+ an exercises every other day. I have rock hard abs but won't see them until 10% bf. Bicycles, forwards and backwards and crunchy frog for your bottom abs.