This is getting too much!!

Options
Since yesterday I'm facing this problem- everytime I go to complete my diary I'm getting an error message that there's some problem with the server. I tried from the website same problem and when I clicked on their chat support they just gave different answers. This really sucks!! Is anyone experiencing the same?

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,122 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I've seen plenty of my MFP friends complain about the same thing.

Just in case you don't know, closing your diary doesn't actually do anything except post on your timeline (if your news feed is set up that way).
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Since yesterday I'm facing this problem- everytime I go to complete my diary I'm getting an error message that there's some problem with the server. I tried from the website same problem and when I clicked on their chat support they just gave different answers. This really sucks!! Is anyone experiencing the same?

MFP is a joke right now. I haven’t been able to complete my diary for about 3 days and it won’t update my weight loss.... I’ve emailed them and their advice was unhelpful and didn’t solve anything. So. Yeah. Ugh 🤦‍♀️
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yup lots of glitches never used to be so bad. I've had lots of trouble added food to the diary. I have to close them app and try again. Very frustrating.
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I tried to find them on Google Play Store to leave a review/complain I couldn't find them :|
  • Mangoperson88
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I've seen plenty of my MFP friends complain about the same thing.

Just in case you don't know, closing your diary doesn't actually do anything except post on your timeline (if your news feed is set up that way).

I like to get an idea about where I will be weight wise if I follow a certain type of eating pattern. Anyway what is the point of coming here if the main criteria of the app is dysfunctional
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    i was able to complete my day for the past 2 days the next morning but not at night.
  • Mangoperson88
    Options
    i was able to complete my day for the past 2 days the next morning but not at night.

Yes I just did that and it gave me my weight. It's 4:30 am on Monday here.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So odd... It's worked perfectly for me... No glitches at all. I log through out the day and complete it early evening and it goes fine. Good luck to you.