Ive been eating like crap. Please yell and say mean things.

Options
Ive been eating like *kitten*. Please yell at me and say mean things to motivate me to change.

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    quit that! sorry, I don't do "mean" very well...but you know what you need to do to step it up...!!!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    How about getting your *kitten* together ? - sorry, just reread your profile page for motivation:)

Seriously, are you planning your meals? Do you need to throw away all of the junk?
  • angelaclassact
    angelaclassact Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Knock it off. Doing that will make you gain weight, lose muscle and soon you'll have cottage cheese on your *kitten*. Seriously!? Get with the program! :mad:

HAHA - in all seriousness. Work on having one good day at a time. Start tomorrow!
  • Sararainmaker
    Sararainmaker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    As my father-in-law once said,

"there is no need to spank him, he'll eventually spank himself."

so... get to it...
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Do you REALLY want to eat that? JK! Great sense of humor!
  • MamaLizMartinez
    Options
    You'll throw away all your hard work and gain weight!! Stay healthy and active!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Dude.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    "mean things, mean things." It happens. Move forward. It's history, if you want to leave it there....... Choice is ALL yours. Why do you want to waste time losing the same weight? No fun, speaking from experience.....
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    What the heck is the matter with you? (Is that good enough?) Danny, you need to get your act together and motivate yourself. If you really want to lose weight and get healthy, you have to eat differently for the rest of your life. You have to want to change, you have to want to do this, because if you go at this half arsed, well, you're just setting yourself up to fail.

You know you'll feel better if you eat better food. You know you'll start looking better and have more energy. Why don't you want this? Do you feel you don't deserve it? You are your own best friend and your own worst enemy, and you have to decide which you want to be. No one else is going to take care of you, really, no one else can do it but you.

Until you get selfish enough to want to be more than you are now, you're going to keep going down this road, and that's your own choice. So get mad at yourself for treating yourself the way you are, and get going... or not. It's all up to you.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there are more than a few females on here who would love to play the mistress role to satisfy your sick, twisted needs of punishment and shame. Do you like leather? Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Wanna fit into that leather suit? Quit eating like you're menstruating. Man up and move. Or stay the sloth that I interpret you to be.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    We don't have to say mean things, just think about this.... when you eat poorly your only hurting yourself. Have enough self respect for your self to say no and set down the french fries because your worth it ;)
  • miller1208
    Options
    Crap in. Crap out. Nough said.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    What the heck is the matter with you? (Is that good enough?) Danny, you need to get your act together and motivate yourself. If you really want to lose weight and get healthy, you have to eat differently for the rest of your life. You have to want to change, you have to want to do this, because if you go at this half arsed, well, you're just setting yourself up to fail.

You know you'll feel better if you eat better food. You know you'll start looking better and have more energy. Why don't you want this? Do you feel you don't deserve it? You are your own best friend and your own worst enemy, and you have to decide which you want to be. No one else is going to take care of you, really, no one else can do it but you.

Until you get selfish enough to want to be more than you are now, you're going to keep going down this road, and that's your own choice. So get mad at yourself for treating yourself the way you are, and get going... or not. It's all up to you.
    Yeah what she said!
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I'm sure there are more than a few females on here who would love to play the mistress role to satisfy your sick, twisted needs of punishment and shame. Do you like leather? Have you seen Pulp Fiction? Wanna fit into that leather suit? Quit eating like you're menstruating. Man up and move. Or stay the sloth that I interpret you to be.
    This made me crack up!
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you are what you eat, fatty boom-batty!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Grow up. You are more than capable of eating properly. Stop acting like you can't. Otherwise, don't come whining here about how you can't lose weight.
  • squintana1979
    Options
    Is that a border-line sado masochistic plea for help that I am hearing? ( Me likey)

"Get yourself going, son... no pain, no gain!" "What are you waiting for? Fat drinking mosquitos? Evolution will NOT help you out anytime soon. Help yourself!"

"Kick some azz and take some names!" :p
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    STOP EATING LIKE **** OR YOU'RE GONNA BE A FAT, UGLY, LAZY PIECE OF *kitten*!!! NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU, BABIES WILL CRY WHEN THEY SEE YOU, AND OLD LADIES WILL CROSS THE STREET IN TERROR THAT YOU WILL STALK THEM TO THEIR HOMES AND RAPE THEIR PIES!!!!! :angry:

How's that? :tongue:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    BOY HAVE YOU LOST YOUR EVER LOVING MIND??... STUFFING YOUR FACE AND ACTING LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN DOSENT MEAN IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!... GET OFF THAT DAM COUCH AND GET MOVING NOW YOU HAVE AN EXTRA LOAD TO WORK ON!!!

Was that okay??? :happy:
    But seriously do not jepordise your accomplishment and continue pushing ahead you will get there.:flowerforyou:
  • Emparo
    Options

yeah geez you keep stuffying your face and you won't even fit in the gimp box