Trying it again

Options
Hello Everyone
I'm back on board. Still trying to learn and hopefully can find support here.

Replies

• ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back!! I'm back as well. I was here about ten years ago, lost 20 pounds, and gained most of it back over the years. I'm here to lose 15 and feel more energetic. I'll add you so we can be accountability buddies! Here's to us!!
  • EatRightStayStrong
    EatRightStayStrong Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm returning user of MFP as well, the biggest factor for all our success is to remain motivated. Feel free to add me and we push each other towards our goals. Eat Clean, Get Lean! Stay safe everyone
    Cheers!
  • Debs_1985
    Debs_1985 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back on it as well. Need to lost 2 stone in the next 6 months. Tired of feeling uncomfortable in what I am wearing. Nothing seems to sit right. Hopefully i can do it. 😀
  • xiriqeki
    xiriqeki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! ;) u try and u win
  • skibum18
    skibum18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck I am back too
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me too! Trying to view body weight as an ongoing project rather than a one-and-done thing. Feel free to add me, most of my friends from before are inactive now!
  • alyssiawood
    alyssiawood Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back as well and it's been a few years. I would like to lose 20 pounds to feel better in my own skin. I had a baby 9 weeks ago so I need to lose the baby weight and belly 😊
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just came back today! Good to see some peeps trying again like me. Feel free to friend me.