Calorie

Options
yesterday I tried my goal to loose 1 lbs per week i did 1800 calories the other day I did 1500. Didn't loose or gain weight? Do I have to be eating the same calories everyday do see scale number down. Or eat less calories maybe 1400 1300 1200 for weight loose.

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    You need to stick to a strategy for at least 4 weeks to determine if it's working. Only two days is much, much too short to determine if it's working since our weight fluctuates from day to day (water weight fluctuations) which masks fat loss on the scale.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you're not going to see results on the scale the very next day. Any day-to-day changes are going to be things like water weight changes or food that your body is done processing and has eliminated.

If your goal is 1,800 calories, then you'll want to meet that goal consistently to lose weight. If weighing daily becomes too frustrating for you if you don't see a change immediately, consider changing to a weekly or bi-weekly weigh in.
  • nadinebanda3048
    nadinebanda3048 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks I will try it and see how it goes when I did 1290 1 week I saw results. Science my body wasn't use to eating alone of calories is going slow process