Wow, Oh Wow Wow!

Options
titletown
titletown Posts: 377 Member
I just tried a little experiment here with some greek yogurt and some Fit and Active sugar free drink mix powder I had laying around, and wow!

1 cup Greek Yogurt - Plain
1 tsp Fit and Active fruit punch mix, (approx.), you can flavor to suit your taste

I had Fruit Punch flavor here and it was fantastic, almost like a sherbet flavoring to it.

Tomorrow I'll try orange or maybe lemon lime ;)

A fantastic low calories, (125 calories), high protein treat.

Let me know what flavors you try please...

Replies

• Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy...I usually don't eat plain yogurt, but if you mix something in, it might be pretty good! I will have to try it sometime soon! :smile:
  • staceyb00
    staceyb00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just mixed some greek yogurt with a Kashi Pumpkin Spice bar crumbled and a little Stevia powder- it was so good!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    That DOES sound good! Thanks for the idea!
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've seen other people use sugar free jello pudding mix. I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners so if add anything it's fruit.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! Mix it and freeze it and I bet it'd be delicious.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    has anybody tried mixing pumpkin puree with greek yogurt..?...it seems like it might be really good...?
  • cacraft
    Options
    I haven't heard of Fit and Active sugar free drink mix. Similar to Crystal LIte you think?
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of Fit and Active sugar free drink mix. Similar to Crystal LIte you think?

Yeah, the stuff I had here come in little plastic tubes, says one tube will make 8 quarts of drink mix. Exactly like Crystal Light, just Aldi's store brand I think.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    For my snack most days I will have a greek yogurt mixed with half a scoop of protein powder. It's a bit higher calories but gives me the extra protein from the shake. I absolutely love it. I just read the idea of freezing it and I am going to try it tonight.