Any thoughts on iFit?

Options
Good morning!

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on iFit? I'm looking into purchasing a treadmill for my home gym, and saw some that had iFit built into/compatible with it. Looking into it, I like the ideas of the classes (both on demand and live), especially during the seasons when it gets dark so early. Just wondering what other people might have thought of it?

Thanks!

Replies

• spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I think it would make workouts more interesting, if you can afford the monthly fee. I have a TM that is ifit compatible, but have never used it because I'm simply too cheap to pay for it. I don't use the TM that often so it isn't worth the extra $.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I have a Nordictrack 1750 and it came with an ifit subscription. I’ve used it pretty extensively for running mapped routes. The google street view shows on the screen and the treadmill adjusts incline/decline to match the route.

I haven’t used any of the classes or workouts or anything else so I can’t speak to that. I know they have stepped up that portion and made things much more accessible with pandemic lockdowns-but I’m just not interested in any of that stuff.
  • deanaimee
    deanaimee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    For anyone reading this older topic:
    I LOVE my iFit workouts on my proform 9000 treadmill. I have had it fir a month now and I actually look forward to the workouts. I low it can change my speed and incline automatically to keep up with the trainer and the terrain. It’s really a great investment