Hello

Options
Hello everyone new to this really trying hard this time.

Replies

• Tuppence26
    Tuppence26 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I too am new to this, but after just a few days I’m hooked. I lost weight many years ago with weight watchers and I am finding this very similar. Adding foods subtracting exercise, with the running time ally is really working for me. And the blogging, I really like the support too Where are you? I am in NZ. Good luck on your journey, WRIGHTPATOKA.
  • WRIGHTPATOKA
    WRIGHTPATOKA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you and good luck on your journey as well.
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    How’s it been going for you?? I have had a birthday party which I blew a few calories on but overall not too bad.
  • whkl1
    whkl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tuppence26, I started a week ago on tracking calories, water, and exercise. The only thing is my scale is not reliable. The weight fluctuates so I am not really sure what I weigh, but I have an idea. I am looking for someone to be accountable with. I should be accountable for myself, but having a buddy always helps. I never blogged before so I am curious to see if this helps. Good luck in your journey. I will check back in to see how you are doing.
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    Hi. Sounds like you are off on your weight loss journey. Well done. I go to the local chemist to weigh myself
  • Blueguineapig
    Blueguineapig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I’ve been using the app about as long as you. Lost 2lb, gained it back. Argh. Going to just keep swimming.
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    Arggh is exactly how I feel. I am unbelievably bloated, such an awful feeling.
  • whkl1
    Options
    Well. I was at a wedding this past weekend, and did not worry about what I was eating or DRINKING. Had fun but back to the plan!! 2 cups of water in so far today. Not planning on exercising but keeping the log on my calorie count. Usually I would not worry about weight loss or stay with the plan after this past weekend, but my end goal was for Health not the wedding. Hope all is going well!!
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    Great you had a day out and didn’t worry.. that’s important when we are on a weight loss programme.. to every now and then relax and let our hair down.... Then back to the plan. I have been away and the calorie counting kinda got tricky, but I’m home now.. counting calories, and walking the dog
    Good luck for this week💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    PS Whkl1, I sent you a friend request, did you get it??
  • whkl1
    Options
    @Tuppence26 I did get the friend request. I think I accepted it. I see you as my friend. hahaha.
  • Tuppence26
    Options
    whkl1 wrote: »
    @Tuppence26 I did get the friend request. I think I accepted it. I see you as my friend. hahaha.

• Tuppence26
    Options
    Hmmm nothing came thru on my mail... will check again🤗🤗