Protein Shakes

I joined Beachbody in July and although I love the workouts I do not like Shakeology. What are some other shakes that are good that don’t cost an arm and a leg. I’m currently drinking Premier Protein which are good, just looking for other options. Thanks!

Replies

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Well, I choose to eat my calories rather than drink them most of the time, but on weight lifting days, I like to bump up my protein a little.

I use optimum nutrition whey protein (currently drinking French vanilla). I mix it in skim milk and add in a few squirts of imitation vanilla and it is very tasty
  • tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    sumkay02 wrote: »
    I joined Beachbody in July and although I love the workouts I do not like Shakeology. What are some other shakes that are good that don’t cost an arm and a leg. I’m currently drinking Premier Protein which are good, just looking for other options. Thanks!

I use whey protein from MuscleForm.
    Flavor Free is 94% and Chocolate is 90%.
    I only use it when I know i can't make my protein goal thou. This isn't really needed unless you can't meet your needs.

2kg (4.4LBs) costs $39 (35GBP).

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    PEScience and Quest Nutrition are my personal favorites.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    PE Science, you won't regret it
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    I absolutely love pescience and use their vanilla all the time, and love adding it to yogurt, pancake mix, etc. I use the code "scripts" for a discount too :) they also always give a ton of samples
  • SunnyWaves89
    SunnyWaves89 Posts: 2 Member
    I like Owyn plant based protein shakes.