i keep having heart palpitations. are energy drinks to blame?

Options
13»

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,596 Member
    Options
    LOL, thanks for the typo laugh. I had been wondering how you not only could obtain lobster every day, but also how it fit into your budget! :)

Lobsters by themselves are pretty low Cal, so they fit in most "budgets"! :lol:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    Not financial budgets they don't !!
  • matth3wm91
    matth3wm91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That’s not really you fake acct?
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Not financial budgets they don't !!

This is a calorie counting web-site and cucumbers and lobsters fit in any budget including the ubiquitous (and often incorrectly chosen) 1200s :kissing_heart: Mmmm..... lobster cucumber salad :wink:

I'm supportive (per popular request), not judging, so the relative cost of making porridge from scratch vs eating take outs and deliveries, vs eating lobsters, drinking monsters, or consuming plain coffee or tea doesn't enter into my discourse!!! :lol:

Of course if you boil your own pasta, make your own sauce, and choose your own toppings you WILL have better visibility as to what you're consuming. And would be able to make decisions with more/better quality information.

But that's where you get to decide how much effort you're both able and willing to invest at any particular point of time.

And sometimes food and weight has to take a back-seat to dealing with more fundamental issues that may be driving one's choices.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,984 Member
    Options
    This is a calorie counting web-site and cucumbers and lobsters fit in any budget including the ubiquitous (and often incorrectly chosen) 1200s

Yes I know that. ;)

My post was just a flippant comment - the thread wasnt even about lobsters ,that was just a typo by OP.

Nobody was really trying to fit lobsters into any budget, calorie or financial
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I haven’t read the responses. Caffeine could absolutely have an effect. As can low levels of magnesium. Not that I’m diagnosing. I just know it helped me. Good luck.
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2021
    Options
    This is a calorie counting web-site and cucumbers and lobsters fit in any budget including the ubiquitous (and often incorrectly chosen) 1200s
    Yes I know that. ;)
    My post was just a flippant comment - the thread wasnt even about lobsters ,that was just a typo by OP.
    Nobody was really trying to fit lobsters into any budget, calorie or financial

Let's do a search of me mentioning cucumbers anywhere other than in a thread associated with the well known cucumber aficionado @paperpudding :wink:

That's right! :lol:

I'm definitely adding cucumber lobster salad to my menu! (shrimp would be a viable financial option if there is a lack of lobster trapping relatives!)

And not drinking any regular monsters! And I would still probably take iced coffee, black, or coke zero before going for even a diet monster!