First Post... Wish me luck!

Options
Hi, I'm a "newbie" here, but I started on this site a little longer than one month ago. I lasted a couple of days, then slacked off. Here I am again, and I've updated my info and am DETERMINED to make this work this time. I am feeling blobby, unhealthy, and sad. This is the most I've weighed since I had my kids 22+ years ago. Part of the reasons I've gained so much weight are poor health and stress, but it doesn't really matter at this point. What matters is keeping up the exercise and healthy eating, so I can feel like myself again. Wish me luck! :happy:

Replies

• Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You can do this!!! :happy:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm new too (my 2nd week) - you can do it! There are SO many supportive people on here.....they will make it easier for you.
  • mum_of_three
    Options
    I wish you bucket loads of luck : ) and good on you for coming back on here again. Please add me if you would like support along the way.
  • mskristac
    mskristac Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    today is my first day as well. :) good luck to you!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    I just joined recently, as well (last week) - good luck to you!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kim!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the other newbies and the well-wishers! Best of luck to all of you too!!!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    If I can lose weight so can You!!! Keep coming back and tracking and drink tons of water and work your butts off!!!
  • yogabebe
    Options
    You are going to do amazing!! Good luck and feel free to add me, we can help motivate each other. ^_^
  • Cassi_Lynnette
    Options
    Good luck! You can totally do this!
  • LEWIS79
    Options
    You can do it!:smile: