I want to start sharing my journey!

Options
mkiers1
mkiers1 Posts: 6 Member
Hi! I’m Marcey. I’ve used this app for years and it’s really helped me at time. Every couple years I seem to get off track and have to to be disciplined for a while. I’m finding it hard with Covid this year, I’m totally a stress eater! Anyways, would like to connect with people. I love exercising and I love eating healthy, I just need to get my momentum back

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way!!! Let's do this!!
  • whkl1
    whkl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same hear. I am not new to fitness pal, but never looking into blogging. I need to make the lifestyle change to keep off the weight. I will post tomorrow if I had a successful day!! Hope to see a post from you Mkiers1.
  • heartbeat8973
    heartbeat8973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let me join you guys journey! I joined a few months ago did well I lost 18 pounds and then fell off. I'm back now and this is my first time blogging . Today is a new dawn and a new day for me and I am feeling good!
  • heartbeat8973
    heartbeat8973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will like to add you guys as friends but have not yet figured out how to do it. Feel free to send me a friend invite.
  • TheWaistBasket
    TheWaistBasket Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eater. I am a happy eater. I am an emotional eater. I eat for any reasons and it shows. I am morbidly obese, weigh 361 lbs and I would like to connect with people like me who really want to try hard to lose weight.