Belly fat

Options
Has anyone ever tried Turbo Jam or Hip Hop Abs to lose belly fat. I have created my own customized workout plan to burn belly fat. It consist of 3 meals, 2 snacks, and some turbo jame & some hip hop abs. Along with walking daily. I'm hoping to see some great results with in 30 days!:smile: Today was day 1.

Replies

• Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am using Turbo Jam (20-minute workout) and I am waiitng for my new disk for Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred so I can alternate them, and I have a treadmill to fill in some gaps if I need to as well.. My goal is 20 lbs (90% belly) in about 6 weeks. I am on Day 3 right now and finding out just how out of shape I am again..lol. I would love to track with you if you want.... at least we are on similar programs!

Lisa
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire which is somewhat like turbo jam..I have lost some belly fat while on it ..my core is stronger, the strenght and toning classes.
    I'm also drinking Green Tea extract since I hear is good for belly fat.

good luck !
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    sorry to say but you can't spot reduce, maintain a caloric deficit and belly fat will eventually go away
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    As long as you have a strong cardio component to your exercise regime and eat right, you'll burn away the fat. I'm planning on doing RevAbs soon. I LOVE TurboFire and P90X, but now's the time to try something new. So excited!!
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    I think that sounds good. (However, as one of the posts says, you can't loose/tone in just one area. Your whole body will benefit :happy: )
    I also have successfully in the past done the Flat Belly Diet (Prevention magazine, by Liz Vaccariello and Cynthia Sass, MPH, RD). It seems like a good dilet, however, over the years I gained weight back :blushing: . The diet makes sense to me and for me, but I eat too much of a good thing. :(
    Now I'm working on it again. :smile:
  • LEWIS79
    Options
    That sounds great to me! I know I'll need some encouragement because after my last workout I thought I was going to pass out. lol Plus I have got to stay away from the sweets.