30 dayShred & Gym workouts

Options
Do you think it is over doing it if you sdo both Gym and 30 day shred? I usually like to workout twice a day i get bored if I dont and feel lazy

Replies

• neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you are asking personal opinions right, so in my personal opinion I say no. I do p90x (cardio) at home and than later go to the gym. I feel that as long as your watching your caloric intake and it's working for you without breaking down your body and you getting proper rest and restoration go for it... I was 345lbs and working out twice a day got me down to 240 i feel great and have been told that i look great .. many people have many different pov's on working out to me it's what works best for you and your schedule... :-)
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    yeah i am thank you
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I like to do the shred in the morning and another form of cardio in the evenings. Just listen to your body in deciding how often to workout.
  • crazie01grape
    crazie01grape Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I like to workout in the mornings so what I did was follow the 30day shred schedule and on top of that I also would follow the c25k schedule 3 times a week for extra cardio. I ate back most of my exercise calories and It was fine.
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    I try and do the shred in the morning and cardio at night so I get better results and not have to drudge through both workouts together. Just stretch a lot and be careful, I pulled a tendon in the area under my knee from doing too much at once. Her butt kicks hurt every time, I took some days off and now I'm back on it.