zumba

Options
Is anyone doing zumba and if so how do you calculate the calories burned?

Replies

• Relicgoddess
    Options
    I apply it as Aerobics, high impact
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i work very hard doing it so i do 10 calories a minute
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Does anyboyd want to buy my Zumba discs? I am not fond of this set at all, brand new kit with wts, make me an offer! Perfect condition!
  • garifuna
    Options
    I have a Body Bugg which tells me how many calories I am burning during a Zumba class. If you don't tave a Body Bugg, High impact Aerobics is very close to what my Body Bugg tells me..
  • rmarienw
    rmarienw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor. It helps me to stay in the best workout zones AND it tells you how many calories, or energy, used. I absolutely LOVE Zumba and have access to 2 of the best instructors around. I saw the post about a website to figure calories burned in Zumba. Will check that out next...
  • Relicgoddess
    Options
    I want the real Zumba, with the toning sticks! that's how you know you're doing it right. You sound like popcorn going in a microwave xD
  • ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd set today. I have set it up in dsd's bedroom, so I can sneak in there before everyone gets up in the morning, work out and then have a shower. The room is far away enough from everyone that I wont wake anyone up. I figured it is the only way I'm going to get a work out in.