Where I was and where I am now

Options
cbap31wcol69.jpeg

I never ever wanted to be one of those serial dieters, yet here I am. At one point I thought I would be a weight watcher forever, boy I was wrong. Sometimes I just wish I could go back. I’ve been “intuitive eating” for the past three years and I feel like it’s only made it harder to lose weight again. It feels near impossible to lose even two pounds. But that girl in the middle - I need her back!! It’s never too late.

Replies

• NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm 60 yrs old. This is my 3rd time back. Every time I stop tracking I gain...... I'm 1 pound from a normal BMI but this time I'm not stopping. I'm going 5 pounds below for a buffer. I'm nervous about maintaining but I'm more determined than ever....I will not give in to pressure this time.... I need this more now than I did in my younger years. I want to live a long healthy life. It's all up to you. You got this!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I’m back again, too. Hoping to make this time the charm!!
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too, lost the weight 3 years ago and have gained it back plus 18lbs more. I'm hoping I've learned where I went wrong and don't make the same mistake again cause I really don't want to find myself at the beginning again.