Running Accountability

Options
Help please, I love to run, ride, swim and pump, I’ll my exercise friends are sick or injured and I currently have no accountability. Can someone please help tell me to get out there, I’m usually very positive and motivational, but have lost it lately.
Feel free to friend and message me, I love trail and distance running and am booked in for a full Ironman in December

Replies

• dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Go into the "Challenge" board and look for: May 2021 Monthly Running Challenge.

They are a FANTASTIC group of runners, all different levels, from beginners to ultras, from all over the world. You set your own goals, and get on to log your updates. It is a monthly board. Conversations flow, advice given, support given and received in life AND running. Word of advice from the outset, don't take too long between posts, or you will find you are several pages back! When I was running, I was there and trust you me, I gained a lot.

And good luck on your Ironman - Takes a special person to do a full, and I know you will do it!!
  • thisvickyruns
    thisvickyruns Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Help please, I love to run, ride, swim and pump, I’ll my exercise friends are sick or injured and I currently have no accountability. Can someone please help tell me to get out there, I’m usually very positive and motivational, but have lost it lately.
    Feel free to friend and message me, I love trail and distance running and am booked in for a full Ironman in December

get signed up for some virtual runs for motivation?

I am doing miles for mind this month and I'm in for 125 miles, so I'm really hoping my COVID jab on Friday doesn't knock me out for Saturday's long run!