It might be a small win but it IS a win!

Ann262
Ann262 Posts: 265 Member
I went to the bakery to pick up a cake I ordered for a celebration tomorrow. I resisted to the temptation to get myself a sweet treat while I was there. I am so proud of myself!

Replies

• whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Woohoo! Great job! My tough spot is the gas station. Im sooo used to grabbing chips and a pop while there. We got this!!!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    That's a great win!!!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I know how you feel. It's a victory for me every time I drive by the Chinese buffet AND DON'T STOP IN!!! :smiley:
  • wysiwyg295
    wysiwyg295 Posts: 11 Member
    Woohoo! Great job! My tough spot is the gas station. Im sooo used to grabbing chips and a pop while there. We got this!!!
    Me too. I find looking at the package and reading the calorie count for that wee bit of pleasure allows me to keep on going.
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member

100% this. I always used to go in and buy crap while pumping gas. Now I start the pump and jump back in my car to avoid temptation lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!