Shy about sharing

Options
Hello everyone I’m new to sharing my experience with other people. I find it very difficult but I’m going to give it a go to help me stay on track with my fitness journey

Replies

• bostonpaul22
    bostonpaul22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I mean, we're all in the same boat! You may feel most comfortable finding a small group of friends to share with rather than posting to the community at large. So many different ways to proceed--but sharing helps many of us.
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you are not alone here.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    Options
    At the risk of TMI, I’ve seen posts here about everything from bowel changes to …errrrr…..intimate changes. Loose underwear catastrophes to re-finding lost underarm hair. Clapping “aprons” to shrinking feet. There’s a particularly wonderful thread or two where we shared photos of extra belly skin.

To be honest, it’s what I most relish about these boards. I may not always have the balls to ask or invoke discussion, but I’m endlessly grateful to those who do.

As @Zinka61 says, we’re all in the same boat. And sometimes it’s nice to know that we haven’t dropped the paddle, because others are paddling in the same circles!

Welcome to MFP, anonymous enough to be both helpful and fun!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s posts. Many are so helpful.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    At the risk of TMI, I’ve seen posts here about everything from bowel changes to …errrrr…..intimate changes. Loose underwear catastrophes to re-finding lost underarm hair. Clapping “aprons” to shrinking feet. There’s a particularly wonderful thread or two where we shared photos of extra belly skin.

To be honest, it’s what I most relish about these boards. I may not always have the balls to ask or invoke discussion, but I’m endlessly grateful to those who do.

As @Zinka61 says, we’re all in the same boat. And sometimes it’s nice to know that we haven’t dropped the paddle, because others are paddling in the same circles!

Welcome to MFP, anonymous enough to be both helpful and fun!

Couldn't have said it better!
    I'm one of the shyest people you'd ever want to meet and I've opened up on MFP. Have yet to post pictures such as what Springlering62 mentioned but I've had a lot to say from time to time. :) Welcome aboard and good luck with your healthy lifestyle!