51lbs Down Progress Pics

Options
So I started my journey at the end of January 2011, I'm still trying to lose more weight. Just this August I paid for a trainer for three months, whom I train w/ 3x a week. I'm getting stronger and getting more definition. I'm 5'4 and half and at 161 in the last picture,which was taken last week. I want to get down to 135-140lbs by the end of January. I love MFP because it helps keep me motivated. But I thought I share with you my progress. I can say since my weight loss I'm much more confident and positive, my relationship is 10x better w/ boyfriend and I love the gym, I love the way it's changing my physically and mentally. At the beginning of my weight loss I did not go to the gym I did try other diets that worked for me to help give me that push..then I started the gym...and I love it. Thanks to all my MFP friends who has motivated me and inspired me! W/O you helping me I don't think I would be this motivated. So cheers! :) XO

Char2010-2.png

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You are totally rocking!! Congrats to you!
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic now!
  • AlmostMrsP
    AlmostMrsP Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your hard work and so happy to hear what positive improvements you've had both physically and mentally.

I'm just now learning to enjoy the gym also. It's not as scary of a place as it was just a month ago and I don't dread going the way I use to.
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are such great inspiration since you before pictures are similar to mine. I can't wait to get to where you are now! You're well on your way to your goals. Good luck as you continue on your journey! :)
  • kwinty37
    Options
    u are my role model!!! you look great!!!! :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Its so small...booo. but you do look awesome :)
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I wish I could view this bigger. Checked out your profile pics. You were beautiful before but you are transforming into sexy gorgeous!! You are doing fantastic, congrats on all of your work!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Its so small...booo. but you do look awesome :)

this. lol. great job! :D
  • dcdc13
    Options
    So I started my journey at the end of January 2011, I'm still trying to lose more weight. Just this August I paid for a trainer for three months, whom I train w/ 3x a week. I'm getting stronger and getting more definition. I'm 5'4 and half and at 161 in the last picture,which was taken last week. I want to get down to 135-140lbs by the end of January. I love MFP because it helps keep me motivated. But I thought I share with you my progress. I can say since my weight loss I'm much more confident and positive, my relationship is 10x better w/ boyfriend and I love the gym, I love the way it's changing my physically and mentally. At the beginning of my weight loss I did not go to the gym I did try other diets that worked for me to help give me that push..then I started the gym...and I love it. Thanks to all my MFP friends who has motivated me and inspired me! W/O you helping me I don't think I would be this motivated. So cheers! :) XO

Char2010-2.png

Not sure why it came out small...sometimes MFP cuts out some of the pics and I think it's depending on the size so let me re post it and hopefully it comes out right.

DSC02399-1.jpg
    CharAugust2011-4.jpg
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    there we go ;) you look awesome!
  • luvmy3jewels
    luvmy3jewels Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am the exact same height and I found your NSV inspiring! Awesome job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!