any fellow Scots

hi everyone

i am on day 3 of MFP an just wanted to see if i could get any friends from Scotland :)

Replies

• ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Hi there, I am from just outside Glasgow, have been using MFP properly since July this year and have found it to be a great help, feel free to add me, I am on everyday and have a fair bit to go still:happy:
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    I'm from Cambridge but used to (practically) live in Irvine. I miss it Scotland a lot :( (Irvine, not so much!)

Feel free to add me, the more the merrier :)
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    yoohoo! *waves* I'm from Scotland too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    x
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    hiya, fellow scot here.

This is only my 2nd week and loving it already. Hope you have fun with your journey and feel free to add me if you like.

Cheers
    Jonny
  • shazzy32
    shazzy32 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there :wink:

I too am from Scotland and into my third week on here!! From just outside Edinburgh and would love to have some fellow Scots as friends for support, please feel free to add!!

S x

10679162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    I'm an American (raised in Canada) living in Scotland near Glasgow. I've been on MFP since January and have lost almost 5 stone. Feel free to add me!
  • thanks for all your replies its great to know there are others near me fighting the flab :)

good luck to you all i am amazed by all the success stories on here i so hope i can be one of them :)