need new friends :)

Options
hello everyone i'm Ann from Belfast, i just give up the cigarettes 3 months ago and managed to pile on 2 and half frigging stone!!! Just came across this site and it looks promising , i 'd be happy if i lost 3 stone but should probably lose 4 ... would love to make some new friends who are trying to lose weight just like me... and i could really do with the motivation... lol

Replies

• fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann,

Welcome to the site, once you get used to it you´ll love it. Feel free to add me as a friend,

Angie:flowerforyou:
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! The motivation and support you will get from this website will really surprise you!! :) Good Luck!
  • edejesus2011
    Options
    First, congratulations on giving up smoking .. that's a big step in itself.!

Welcome to MFP, This is a wonderful site... Goodluck on your weight journey!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann, Welcome to MFP. I've been here since the end of April and love this site as I'm sure you will too. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation on your journey.
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    congrats on giving up smoking! You will experience many health benefits from that choice alone !! I have been on this site since April and it has helped me so much!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking! That's a huge accomplishment. If you can conquer that you can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Kuddos on the smoking. I gave it up in April and I don't regret it one bit! I gained some weight after that as well and finally found this site and it's made a big difference. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on giving up smoking. What a great accomplishment! I've been on MFP since July. Love this site. You will find much support and motivation from your MFP friends. I sent you friend request. Feel free to add me.
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Really well done on giving up the cigs, I gave up 23years ago and have never regretted it....keep going with it!

Happy to be your friend if you would like to add me...

Shirley
  • abbie017
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great resource if you'd diligent with logging and keeping track of everything. Bravo on quitting smoking; it's a big feat in and of itself!

Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    welcome to MFP! and lets get thru this weight loss journey together. Feel free to add me.
  • CarolMorris66
    Options
    and me.. feel free to add me.... I am sort of maintaining at the moment, but not very well, so generally still up for a loss!
  • monkeybutter
    Options
    I've just stopped and probably put on a few. I don't have the courage to look lol. I'm getting more into exercise though this week which will help a lot. It's a good feeling when you stop though, :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you're going to love it here, everyone is so helpful. I've sent you a friend request, please feel free to accept or reject as you wish.
  • bellecraic
    bellecraic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone really appreciate the friendships :)
  • imajen120
    Options
    I'm new, too. Good luck on your journey. Please add me as a friend - I can use all the help and motivation I can get and I'll be happy to help you with yours! :)