hi all

Options
my name is Tracy I am 30 yrs old I just joined mfp 3 days ago. I am on here because I am tired of being fat. I can't believe I let myself get this far. I started gaining weight after I had my four children. I let myself get up to 200 pounds before I realized it. I never weighed myself til recently. I am glad there is a free site like this with tools to help me put my self on a diet without buying those expensive diet plans or pill that probably dont even work. Well while i am here I hope to make friends and get to know a litlle about some of the ppl here that are on a diet like me. I am glad to see there is support here also.

Replies

• tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my name is Tracy I am 30 yrs old I just joined mfp 3 days ago. I am on here because I am tired of being fat. I can't believe I let myself get this far. I started gaining weight after I had my four children. I let myself get up to 200 pounds before I realized it. I never weighed myself til recently. I am glad there is a free site like this with tools to help me put my self on a diet without buying those expensive diet plans or pill that probably dont even work. Well while i am here I hope to make friends and get to know a litlle about some of the ppl here that are on a diet like me. I am glad to see there is support here also.
  • stormluv
    stormluv Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi my name is Bee Im 31 years old and I just joined yesterday. I am on here because Im so tired like you of being overweight the summer is coming and I am so tired of hiding behind all of these clothes. I have 70 pounds to loose and I will be at a comfortable weight for my frame. Im looking for support and friends to walk with me through this journey.

start weight 257.6
    current weight 247.4
    First mini goal. 237
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tracylynne29
    Options
    ty
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!! I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have already lost some pounds. (Good feeling!!!) Good luck!!!!:smile:
  • tracylynne29
    Options
    ty