33/f/dfw all the doctors are telling me I have to lose weight!

Options
kpforyou
kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
Hey guys. This is my 325,652,456th time on this app trying to lose weight. I've gained so much in quarantine and in several run-ins with depression, and all my doctors are telling me I need to lose weight for my health and not just my appearance.

I'm 33 and living in the Dallas area (Texas). I need friends to keep me motivated and accountable, and I'd love to do the same for my friends. Add me please!

Replies

• mrbigginsjourney
    mrbigginsjourney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on weightless journey also always willing to share motivation. I can relate to the depression I have it also take Wellbutrin for it and helps ok.
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yas! Definitely! Let's do this!
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have something in common with each of you. I live in DFW and take Wellbutrin :) . Feel free to add me for help, support, encouragement, whatever I can do.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've also been on and off over the years. This past year and a half at home has really made my weight increase. Just weighed myself and I am at 278...although my scale seems to be on its way out so I am not sure if that is accurate. My clothes are all feeling tight, my snoring has increased, I get heartburn more often, and I just feel like a whale. Hopefully we can work to look and feel better together.
  • Tigg_
    Tigg_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can relate to a lot of this! I gained weight rapidly at the end of last year after going on a psych medication.
    I feel really gross so for the millionth time I'm on here. This time though I am close to losing 20lbs so far so fingers crossed x
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You can do this!