Onederland!!!

Options
Jessie24330
Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
edited May 2021 in Success Stories
So I'm far from a success story still but I need to celebrate this moment that's 20 years in the making. My highest was 280, 7 years ago. Today I hit 199.9. Next stop 150! Don't give up, even if it takes you years, progress is progress. Thanks for letting me share my joy!

Edited because I originally shared some health information I then regretted sharing.

Replies

• stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    CONGRATS!
    I too got to onderland this year, after losing about 70 lbs over the past 18 months. But I haven't weighed this little in about 9 years. (ok, I lost 60-odd lbs to get to onderland but am in the low 70's lost now)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's already a fantastic loss and your body is thanking you. What a wonderful accomplishment! You definitely deserve to celebrate and accept all the kudos sent your way! Way to go!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Vunderbah!!!! I celebrate for you and with you. How amazing! I am 16 lbs. from onederland myself. Can't wait. The last time I was in onderland was before I had my daughter, and she is 45-year-old now. It will be a joyous day. Keep up the excellent lifestyle changes. You deserve all kudos for time and effort. <3
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Cant wait to join you in onedarland myself
  • amyloutoyou
    amyloutoyou Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So happy that all your hard work has helped to achieve so much. You are an inspiration. #selfLove #Warrior
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone. It really means a lot ❤❤❤
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    be careful...i lost 75 in 18 mos and regained most.
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Never give up! ✨
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5# away from onederland. Can't wait--it has been years! Congrats on the milestone!!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Consistency and patience are key.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow that is great!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Yay happy dance for you I love that you never gave up and still pushed forward, congratulations and keep up the great work of self care.
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 lbs away from one-derland (30 lbs lost since August 2020). Great work!! Cannot wait to join the club.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!