Um Hello ?

Options
Hi - I'm new to this and I don't quite know what to do or say etc.. Um - quite shy so I'm sorry for bothering anyone..

Replies

• heathurr
    heathurr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, aren't bothering anyone. Welcome to my fitness pal. :) This site is a great place to meet up with some amazing people to get motivated. And, you can say or do whatever you desire. I'm not typically active in the forums, but wanted you to feel welcomed. Please, feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else on here for that matter. If you have any questions, ask!
  • geraldm55
    Options
    don't be shy, we're all in the same boat.

every journey starts with a single step and you've just taken your first one grats!!

Remember the Lord will give you all the strength you need to accomplish this and more, you just need to believe in Him and yourself.

if you want a new MFP friend feel free to add me.

God bless.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Welcome to MFP...you are not being a bother, feel free to add me as a friend :happy:

Good Luck
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck

:flowerforyou:
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Be strong, nobody here will judge. We're all just supportive and friendly.

Good luck.
  • IamEric
    Options
    Welcome. We're all here to make lifestyle changes so don't feel shy about it. We all try to help each other.

I sent you a friend invite, if you're interested.
  • KirstyySawyer
    Options
    Wow thankyou so much
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Don't be shy, jump in and get involved, the boards are great for learning, sharing and sometimes having a laugh. :happy:
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!! WELCOME :) xxxxx
  • lorie1282
    lorie1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am new to this also. I have found that reading all the post and talking to others keep you motivated and inspires you to want to do better. We all have the same goal to feel better about ourselves!