I need a friend

Options
I need an accountability friend to call me out. Call me out when I don’t log in or when I was like crap!

Replies

• shellyp_ms
    shellyp_ms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you still need someone I would be happy to help. Getting back into the saddle myself. I used to be very good about logging and exercising, then life got in the way. I'm vegetarian, and started feeling tired lately. Noticed when I started logging again that I needed to improve the amount of protein I am getting. So that being said, let's lean on each other and make this work for both of us!
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I’m getting better at tracking but noticed that I need more volume to feel full so I’m trying to find low calorie high volume foods
  • billybuff21
    billybuff21 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Will help motivate if you wish to add
  • Mackdaddymack
    Mackdaddymack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same! Looking for some pals on here. Looking to stay on my current weight loss journey. For the last 7 years I've tried to lose weight but I always lose motivation, or life hands me a grenade and I can't stay focused on my goal.
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me for motivation and support. :)
  • JudyKenova2022
    JudyKenova2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Illusions20
    Illusions20 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational friends! 😁
  • Emlorraine1
    Emlorraine1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me if you need some more support:) I could use some myself!
  • mrandredparis
    mrandredparis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone here open to meeting on an audio or video chat as an accountability buddy? You help me and I help you
  • tinalongworth
    tinalongworth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me if you need some more support:) I could use some myself!

I find myself quitting my workouts early sometimes and eating things that I shouldn't. I just feel resentment towards the clinic when I do it even though I'm only hurting myself. I guess I do need someone to help kick me in the butt. Lol
  • tinalongworth
    tinalongworth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivational friends! 😁

Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    If any of you would like to try a team approach, I can assure you that it is very effective if you stick with it. There is a group called Fat 2 Fit with six teams of around 25 people each. The support is amazing! Each team has its own distinct character, so you can check them out and see if any look good to you. We're accepting new members to start next Sunday, so come on by, have a look, and see if it could be what you need. You'll get motivation, support, help, accountability - the whole nine yards, and soon their voices will be in your head whenever your hand is reaching for that unwise snack...

Sign-up thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10833663/june-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest

Main page for the group (click on "Join" to be able to post!)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

The team chat threads are in the Discussions section. Stop on by!
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a terrible habit of yo-yoing. Ive had great luck on here in the past and getting back at it. Any feel free to add me and I’d be happy to help provide the support and push if you can return the favor!