Water Consumption

Options
Do you include skim milk in your water consumption total or only water? Thanks.

Replies

• mmkb
    mmkb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you include skim milk in your water consumption total or only water? Thanks.
  • JimWyatt
    JimWyatt Posts: 18
    Options
    I only cound the water I drink. I usually buy a 1 ltr bottle of water headed to work, drink it and refill it twice and sip on it every day. I try to drink one bottle by lunch and another by the time I leave work. Then one by the time I go to bed. It seems like a lot, but once your body gets used to the amount of water you are drinking, you will be able to consume more without running to the bathroom all the time. I tru to drink between 80 and 96 oz per day. It really helps flush impurities from your body and makes you feel better.

Good luck.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Just water.
    I use a large glass that holds 30 oz. I love ice in mine, & so I keep refilling it throughout the day.
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    Options
    I only put water I try to get 8 glasses but I usually get between 5-7 glasses of water, the glasses are fairly tall and I usually put some lemon in mine also!
  • Mommy2Girls
    Mommy2Girls Posts: 100
    Options
    Only water counts for water. You can count herbal teas as well as long as they are decaff. Any other fluids contain calories and therefore count as "food", and caffinated beverages require an additional glass of water in order to flush out the caffine.