New here and to teh 4 hour body diet!

Options
Hi all,

I have just started the teh 4 hour body diet and stumbled accross this site looking for more details etc.
Haven't explored all of teh site yet but really liket it so far.. does it help to have friends on here to support you?

Also, anybody out there doing teh 4 hour body? I am worried about gaining weight again on my first cheat day..

Lulu

Replies

• dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is this another dangerous fad diet? It kinda sounds like it.
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it!! What is it?
  • SummerHuizenga
    Options
    yeah i love Tim Ferriss!!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Never heard of that diet??? Have you tried good ol' exercise and calorie counting??
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    Hi all,

I have just started the teh 4 hour body diet and stumbled accross this site looking for more details etc.
    Haven't explored all of teh site yet but really liket it so far.. does it help to have friends on here to support you?

Also, anybody out there doing teh 4 hour body? I am worried about gaining weight again on my first cheat day..

Lulu

Hi,
    That is one that I have never heard of, but I promised myself to never go on another "diet." I just plan on eating healthier and exercising more. If you want any friends, please feel free to add me :-)
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up...sounds 'too good to be true' but let us know how it goes!!
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it! If it is some crazy fad diet then you are thinking along the right lines as soon as you go back to your old eating habits you will gain it all back and then some! I am trying to make little changes and take it one step at a time. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX!!!:smile: Start making little positive changes and it will work!! We all know what we have to do, the hard part is following through. Don't get me wrong I am very familiar with "dieting" ! I din't gain this weight in one day, I didn't gain a pound a day, so why would I or should I lose a pound a day ...oh how nice that would be ... want to lose 10 pounds just "diet" for ten days ...really!!!
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Lulu

Hi Lulu!

Let us know how it goes for you!

Absolutely having support here is AWESOME!!! Found a LOT of good people to encourage and keep me accountable here!

Have a lovely day!

Sonia
  • FabulousFae
    FabulousFae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 4-hr diet and I think I love it. Well, I LOVE the concept of two glasses of wine per night. LOL

I think my biggest challenge will be getting the 30g of protein at breakfast. I just can't do all those eggs without cheese. I'm thinking of trying a protein shake. What have you done for breakfast?
  • MeMeAnt
    Options
    I just started on Monday. I have lost 1 pound and that is good. I just down loaded The 4 Hour Diet on my I phone. Super excited and hope to be successful. :)
  • MeMeAnt
    Options
    I eat 2 sunny side eggs with re fried beans on the side. That is yummy and very filling.
  • FabulousFae
    FabulousFae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still haven't got the breakfast thing right! I did for a couple of days (when I woke up early to make breakfast) but in general, I'm always running out the house. I'm going to boil some egss tonight tomake sure I have protein on hand in the am.

Has anyone done a binge day yet? My first is coming up and I'm scared! I have a whole list of high calorie foods that I plan to devour. But I don't want to lose my progress. Have you done a successful "off day"?