Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options
Those who stood out in the week 6 numbers that have checked in so far...

aferbet.....................with a loss of 4.6lbs last week!
aferbet.....................with a loss of 2.25% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
Autumn_P................................with a loss of 12lbs the last 6 weeks!
Autumn_P................................with a loss of 6.63% of her total weight over the last 6 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 14.2lbs this WEEK and 134.5lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week6a.jpg
week6b.jpg

Replies

• Helinah26
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job everyone,here's to another awesome week!!!:D
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I moved the additional people down off of the chart because I haven't received weigh-ins from them in 3 consecutive weeks. If you are one of these people, I'll put you right back on the chart as soon as you update me on your weight. :flowerforyou:

adurfee
    amcmillan720
    anna_lisa
    beeruin
    misslaney
  • marissa626
    Options
    how do you become part of this challenge?
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Woops, sorry, I missed my weigh-in for this week! 179.6... sorry for creating extra work for you Rach!

Great job to everyone though. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome job all of you! i like this challenge - looks really organized!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Late again, my apologies. I'm 148.0 today.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies!! Keep up the great work!

I am really hoping to be out of the 170s by the time my birthday rolls around next month (Oct 13th) so staying on track on the weekends is really going to be key since I seem to do really well through the week. Also, I upped my calories recently (now set to lose only .75 lbs/week) so I am hoping that will help, as well.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    210.0 for me this week
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Sorry I am late we did a hollywood run way early this morning and are just getting home.
    I went up to 144 again. :(
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Nice job to all who lost... I still am holding on hope to get down to 205 (or was my goal 203? I forget) before my sisters wedding on sept 24th... Goals for this week:

Stay under my weekly net goal
    At least 3 days of 30+ min of cardio
    Stay upbeat

I feel like I have been down on myself lately. One of my sisters other bridesmaids posted pix from her bachelorette weekend and I totally didn't recognize myself in some of the pix (especially the ones from behind during our hike) I realized I need to be DAMN proud of myself. I have come a long way and my body has changed drastically. I think if I get into a more positive state of mind again my weight loss will pick up again :)
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in but im the same so its right..LOL.. somethings gotta give
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Great job all!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. :smile:

Goals for this week: Break what has obviously become a plateau, finish Week 20 of TF, complete two Zumba Express workouts, and complete two extra sessions of calisthenics/weight training.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! Have a great week everyone!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of gaining for no stupid reason! I was so good this weekend, too. Anyway, I'm planning on continuing 30DS (did my 3rd day last night), so hopefully that will kick in soon. I feel better today than I did yesterday, so that means something.

I think my body is changing for the better, but my weight is staying in the 235-240 range. I guess I'm gaining muscle or something.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    how do you become part of this challenge?

Send me your current weight and check-in with us on Mondays. :flowerforyou:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I have my cycling class tonight...it's so much fun...let's see if I can up my resistance tonight!! I CAN DO IT!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    sorry, i forgot to check in yesterday 141 up 1 lb
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have been down on myself lately. One of my sisters other bridesmaids posted pix from her bachelorette weekend and I totally didn't recognize myself in some of the pix (especially the ones from behind during our hike) I realized I need to be DAMN proud of myself. I have come a long way and my body has changed drastically. I think if I get into a more positive state of mind again my weight loss will pick up again :)

Great job! Keep that in mind when you start talking to yourself. You're doing great!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Stress is really killing me. Living off fast food and ramen noodles even though I have plenty of beans and brown rice. Still haven't attempted working out since surgery. Just temporarily lost my groove. :ohwell: