Hello

Options
p2tmewcg
p2tmewcg Posts: 5 Member
Hey all just introducing myself. Before COVID I use to go to the gym 2-4 days a week. Most of 2020 while working from home I became very lazy and had little focus on health. Toward the end of 2020 I got into mountain biking and started to get back on track with health/fitness. Through winter I fell back into the lazy slump so 2021 I committed to fitness and self betterment. I recently started going for morning jogs 3-4 times a week and created a workout routine. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a home gym and bought a set of Olympic plates. I am currently in the process of converting my garage into a home gym and am excited to push myself and see what I can do. My current struggle is setting a goal for fitness. Run a distance in a certain time/weight goal/do a 5k... I am open if anyone has suggestions on fitness goals. That’s me in a nutshell and happy to be apart of this group!

Replies

• MissBraeBee
    MissBraeBee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Working from home made so many people more lazy its crazy! You would think with the extra time we save from having to drive to and from work, we would want to workout more haha! One step at a time, try to make your own schedule for your exercises, created a routine on here if you have the app, you can make your own.
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    P2 - Whats up ma man, i see that is a struggle, but have fun with it. The luxury you have is that there are unlimited ideas that you can do. You can start one program, which youtube is great for, and if you feel you need a change, switch it up. There really no time table for you.... you are more than welcomed to add me if youd like, you to MissBraeBee, Strength in numbers.... lol Lets go..