Size 14 clothes!

KelBlundell
KelBlundell Posts: 47 Member
I wanted to share my success!

At Christmas I was a size 18-20, 220lbs, grossly unfit and made the step to reduce my calories and increase my exercise

Today I am 182.4lbs, and wearing size 14 cycling tights. I've got hip bones and collar bones and my boobs have shrunk 2 cup sizes (it's not all good!)

But this is the lowest I've been in years and I'm delighted!

I've taken up kickboxing, I now go three times a week as well as running, cycling and pilates. Theres the shadow of abs under my tummy and even though I'm 20lbs off my target weight, I feel better than I have for many years.

Hurrah!

Replies

• SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    YEAH!! Good job
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    That's brilliant. Well done! Good luck for the rest of your journey.
  • abnrml34
    abnrml34 Posts: 1 Member
    That's fantastic!! I'm right there with you. Kickboxing is great.
  • lkn42
    lkn42 Posts: 37 Member
    That's awesome!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations on your success! Hugs to you
  • Zionsglory
    Zionsglory Posts: 5 Member
    this is awesome!!! Keep up the good work
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Fabulous, keep up the good work. As for the boobs, I started out wearing a 50DDD and now wear 48DD. I wish mine would go down faster since losing 107 lbs. I'm thankful for small blessings. What did you do with your oversized clothes? I through away the worn ones and gave the others to Goodwill donations. I had so many clothes of various sizes in my closet, I didn't even need to go and buy new ones. Keep on trucking, I know you can make it to goal.
  • vpeaches
    vpeaches Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats girl!!! That's a huge milestone! :)
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    That's awesome! We are the same size! Such a great feeling. :)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,341 Member
    Fabulous, keep up the good work. As for the boobs, I started out wearing a 50DDD and now wear 48DD. I wish mine would go down faster since losing 107 lbs. I'm thankful for small blessings. What did you do with your oversized clothes? I through away the worn ones and gave the others to Goodwill donations. I had so many clothes of various sizes in my closet, I didn't even need to go and buy new ones. Keep on trucking, I know you can make it to goal.

When I “undergrew” my precious leggings and some tanks, I offered them- for free- to my friends list, where I knew they’d be put to good use.

It felt really conquering to go smaller, and satisfying to share my success with others who are on their way.

And no excuse to gain back, either!!!! Ain’t got a stitch to wear if I do. 💪🏻
  • staceydarwish5922
    staceydarwish5922 Posts: 2 Member
    Great work! i'm very motivated hearing your story as we are starting from similar places although I'm only on day4! one day soon i'll be back to size 14!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Amazing - great job!
  • Sailor555
    Sailor555 Posts: 45 Member
    rmcclennon wrote: »
    Congratulations and in my opinion boobs are over rated especially when you get older. :) Keep it going! ;)

I agree completely! ;- )

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Happy dance for you <3
  • KelBlundell
    KelBlundell Posts: 47 Member
    If they're good quality eg cycling tights I sell them and use the money to buy smaller ones!
    The size 18 and 16 leggings have been binned!
  • pandorasjen79
    pandorasjen79 Posts: 6 Member
    That's so awesome! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!