What is your number 1 motivation tip!! :)

Options
Hi everyone! Before the covid pandemic I was underweight at 7stone 8lbs so over lockdown when I started gaining a little weight I was quite happy! I got to 8stone 7lbs and felt much happier with myself and want to be at this weight or around this weight.

I am now 10stone 10lbs! I have gained over 3 stone and I don't know how it's happened. I really need some motivation, I know what I need to do to lose the weight (stop buying fast food! Cut down on alcohol, make healthy meals, snack less!) But I just can't seem to do it so come on give me your best tips everyone!!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Replies

• wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Don't even think about doing all of those things. Pick one, small thing and do it until its easy/habit. Then pick another one.

There is no benefit in going hard all at once, and it's much less daunting to try to change *A* thing than several. Don't try to motivate yourself to massive change. Don't even worry about feeling motivated. Pick one of those and do it a little. Then do it a little more. Then do it all the time until its a habit. See where you are then do another thing.
  • Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @wunderkindking
    Thankyou that's a great idea just focusing on one thing at a time I think that's one of my problems taking on too many changes at once that I end up just giving up!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Be consistent.