Team #12 Wappo Warriors (Closed Group)

Options
Team #12 Wappo Warrior ROLE CALL!
We are starting today! Tuesday, Sept. 13th!

We are going to reignite our team for the last two weeks of this challenge with the help of... each other!
We need each member to post in this forum to commit to this two weeks or decline, so that we can streamline our focus
on participating members! If you can't do the exercises, feel free to post and cheer us on!

How we earn points:

Water Intake! Drink 64oz. a day and earn 1 point for each day! (64oz.= 4 16oz glasses!)
Challenges! 1 point for each daily challenge completed ( Pygmy or Bushman style)
Mini Challenges! 1 point for each mini challenge completed

On Sunday, at any time you will post your weekly completions in the following format in this forum:
I'll be on you! lol!

Here is example 1:

Drank 64oz of water or more all 6 days - complete!
Logged food and was under cals all 6 days - complete!
Daily challenges done all 6 days - complete!
My weight today is: xxx lbs

Or example 2:

Drank 64 oz of water or more 4 out of 6 days.
Logged food and was under cals 5 out of 6 days.
Daily challenges done 5 out of 6 days.
My weight today is xxx lbs

Here we go! Here are todays challenges:

Tuesday:

Pygmy= 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Busman= -3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

***THIS IS WHERE TO FIND THE COMPLETE LIST OF EXERCISES AND VIDEOS http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

And this weeks mini challenge! :

@Gary6030 says: For all you hardcore September Challengers I have a mini-challenge for this week! High Plank to Low Plank! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVtEmyTIas&feature=youtube_gdata_player It's harder than it looks and at the same time its not as hard as you think! The challenge is to successfully do 100 of these in this week. 20 a day will get you there by friday. You can even do 10 in the a.m. and 10 in the p.m. Let me know what you think. I have posted the video on my blog as well for easy access. www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com some of you are still requesting videos. Every video is listed here on my blog! Good luck and let's see those planks! This is great for strengthening lower back and core! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! WOO HOO We're almost halfway through September!

Don't be afraid! Try them! You'll only get stronger :)))

Time to post!

Replies

• SammieFierce
    SammieFierce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am WAY in!!! Let's get this done!
  • magida55
    Options
    Ok I'm out as I can't exercise due to Costochodritis, but I will definitely cheer you on!!!!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Alright Sammie!
    Magida! We can still earn points on you if you'll log in daily and drink your water.
    We wish you back to health soon!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! Just as I was starting to light a fire under myself, everyone is joining in!

Yesterday I killed it at the gym . . .
    I did a 4 min tabata style warm up
    I did the Bushman workout
    then I limped upstairs to the cardio room at my gym and did the stair mill

I worked out for 40 mins,
    I stayed under calories
    I drank well more than 64 oz of fluid

and my scale was lower today than Sunday. I lost the first week, but gained a tad the second week. I think a lot of it was sodium water retention, because a bunch of that weight has come off since.

WE CAN DO THIS!! RAISE YOUR SPEARS!!!

Headed to the gym again tonight to do my workout and the Tuesday Bushmen workout.
  • FaithandFitness
    Options
    Is there a 5 mile run/walk/jog challenge too?

And this weeks mini challenge! :

@Gary6030 says: For all you hardcore September Challengers I have a mini-challenge for this week! High Plank to Low Plank! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVtEmyTIas&feature=youtube_gdata_player It's harder than it looks and at the same time its not as hard as you think! The challenge is to successfully do 100 of these in this week. 20 a day will get you there by friday. You can even do 10 in the a.m. and 10 in the p.m. Let me know what you think. I have posted the video on my blog as well for easy access. www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com some of you are still requesting videos. Every video is listed here on my blog! Good luck and let's see those planks! This is great for strengthening lower back and core! RAISE YOUR SPEARS! WOO HOO We're almost halfway through September!

Don't be afraid! Try them! You'll only get stronger :)))

Time to post!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    *** NEWS FLASH***
    Week Three Weekly Team Challenge (Sept.12-17)
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

BUSHMAN GROUP= Tabatas to be done as the warm-up for each and every Busman Challenge!
    The Tabatas exercise videos are here:
    http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Raise your Spears......GO!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    eeeheheheheh Hello Fellow warriors ... Just droping by to say u guys are doing an amazing job....

wwoooohhhhhooo...

Good luck ..
    P.S. the Minni challenge was killer .. i could not do more than 10 at 1 time.. ... but jogging is doable..
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Wish you were on our team Sue!! Good job on your mini challenges! 10 at a time is great!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hey WW12!

I did the Bushman challenges today, and a killer pilates routine! Want to try it? It's free, and you can stream it here:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=654094089166528827&hl=en&emb=1#
    This qualifies as a bottom buster!
    ~Sugar
  • FaithandFitness
    Options
    did my workout tonight . . .dragged myself to the gym just as the pain from yesterday's workout was setting in!

Tabata warmup
    Bushmen series for Tuesday
    and then 20 +mins on the stairmill

then I drank my protein shake and took my glutamine so that I can function tomorrow

Tomorrow I need to start knocking out those high/low planks. I will get them done by Sunday morning, even though I am starting late in the game!

good night brave warriors.
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Good Morning Team 12!
    Here's today's assighment!

PYGMY:Day 3
    10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run
    Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week!

BUSHMAN:Day 3
    50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

@Gary6030 says: For all you hardcore September Challengers I have a mini-challenge for this week! High Plank to Low Plank! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anVtEmyTIas&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Personally, I haven't given those a try.. perhaps today is the day?

One day at a time and stronger everyday!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey I am back finally move in and should be at the gym more this week
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Great to have you back Q! Faith, your killing it! How are you all feeling this week? Are you tighting up? Dropping lbs.?
    Let's hear from you!

I'm in a calorie/carb, slow/fast workout mixed up routine this week. In other words, no routine, just body chemistry trials to lose
    weight and keep off the plateau! Learning that drinking my water requirements is key.

I made it a full two weeks into c2k5, and the last two runs, developed acute pain in an ankle. I've moved to pilates and bicycling cross country until the hurt stops! I need to know what your favorite zumba dvd is! I think I'll like it!

Here's today's Challenges! Thurdsday, Sept. 15

PYGMY:
    Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    +
    Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this!
    Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

BUSHMAN:
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    +

Cheers Team! Hit it!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Team #12!
    Friday! Sept. 16th
    A glorious day to shred!
    Here's your challenge!

Pygmy
    Day 5 - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Bushman:
    Day 5 - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

(I'm now doing PYGMY, 'til I heal!) Did both Wed. and Thurs. yesterday to catch up!)

Have a great day!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Sunday! Ends of week three! Hope your having a relaxing day and feeling good about your hard work! I'm feeling great and have been able to maintain my 10 lb. loss, but am having a ****en's of a time breaking through to 11 lost! My goal for week for is to actually see my scale read 131. That's all. Just 3/4 a lb! This is so hard for me 'cause I'm older than all you children, lol!
    I bought a dance video today that may help me shake it loose.
    Working out and doing the challenges and staying motivated is the work, how we feel, the reward!
    ~Sugar

(The challenges for week four have not yet been posted in the Wappo forum)

SW: 142 July 15, 2011
    CW: 132 Sept 18, 2011
    GW: 125
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    This is too funny.... I can't say Charles ****en's in the forum with out being regulated! hahaha
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    My Wappo Weigh-in Week 3

Drank 64 oz of water or more 6 out of 6 days.
    Logged food and was under cals 6 out of 6 days.
    Daily challenges done 5 out of 6 days.
    My weight today is 132 lbs
    ~Sugarsprinkles
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Week 4! Here's the line-up!
    Raise your spears! It's time to show your inner strength to the outside world! We can do this!

PYGMY'S!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

BUSHMEN!

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    test
    9608174_4008_thumb.jpg