best jillian michaels videos with the best overall body resu

Options
i want to purchase my first jillian michaels video and would like to know what has worked for u over body weight loss with some muscle gainned along the way??????......any suggestion n help is welcomed only nice answers please

Replies

• Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to know too! I have the 30DS which I really like!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Almost done with the 30 DS. I enjoyed it and no doubt about it, I see results!
  • zakku1
    Options
    30 day shred is good to start. ripped in 30 is great for something more challenging. No More Trouble Zones is a nice longer workout to alternate with the others.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Jillian Michaels fan...I just completed 30 Day Shred you can see my results here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/341211-my-30-day-shred-results-pics
    I am now doing Ripped in 30 with 6Week 6 Pack added to it on some days!!
    Good luck to ya!!!
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is amazing! I'm on Day 5 and I've already noticed a HUGE difference in my body! I'm really shrinking! I'm doing level 2 and using 5 pound weights. It's only 20 minutes but it kickes your butt! It really makes you sweat! When I get stronger I'm planning on doing 2 levels at a time for a 40 minute work out! I've also heard great things about Banish fat Boost Metabolism so I'm going to purchase that and try it too!
  • kportelli70
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and Buns and Thighs which I just got today. I love the Ripped in 30 but I am only on week 1 but I have now mastered level one WITHOUT modification. ;-)
    I am going to do Buns and Thighs when my daughter goes down for a nap. ;-) I am VERY happy with Ripped in 30.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I love all her tapes. I found the best for overall body is probably No More Trouble Zones, followed by Ripped in 30. For fat burning try Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I also have Killer Buns and Thighs, which I did for the first time yesterday. Killer is the right word to describe it :). I started with the 30 Day Shred, which is a good introduction to her and her style.
  • Ashley_Miller
    Ashley_Miller Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred and the Yoga Meltdown. I really like the Yoga one. It's challenging. Good luck!
  • Mandakat17
    Options
    Doing 30 DS right now and love it!
  • AnitaPsays
    Options
    30 Day Shred is my favorite. You won't lose too much weight but you'll lose lots of inches and gain lots of muscle!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I love my Jillian workouts. I started with 30 Day Shred and had great results. ( Of course I had more weight to lose then), then I did Ripped in 30 and had results. I also love No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (these two are longer workouts). I've also done 6 week 6 pack, shred it with weights, and just started Killer Buns and Thighs yesterday and feel the burn today! A lot depends on how long of a workout you are looking for and whether you are looking to lose or tone. You cant go wrong with any of them!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I do agree with everyone else. Start with the 30 Day Shred and move on from there. I have done the 30DS, Ri30, Yoga Meltdown. Right now I am doing Jillian's Slim Down, it's a combination of the 30DS, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Killer Thighs and Buns is on its way. After the Slim Down I am going to combine it with 6 Week/6 Pack.

Have fun! The first 3 days of the 30 Day Shred will be the toughest. Don't give up, push yourself through it and your body will change.

You can do it!!!!