From The Knot

Options
The girls over at the Knot mentioned this site so i signed up. Look forward to talking with some else besides my Fiancee (Because we all know he'll say "Babe,i love the way you look" no matter what) about my weight loss goals! =)

Replies

• wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Get-r-done and your finance will be SPEECHLESS!!!!
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Ha! My fiance of course does the same thing. He's just too cute, but that's why I'm marrying him :). Are you just trying to slim down for the wedding? Add me if you like, we can motivate each other for the big day!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    This site is the best! Ive been married since 2004, but I wish Id have found this site before my wedding! :happy:
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Trying to slim down for the wedding and i really want to start a family soon after. (with in a year or two) and i know if you are in better shape you'll have a better preggo =)
  • mommacat2012
    Options
    My husband has always said he married me for me and not for what I weight. That has been true through thin and fat. His support is awseome, my goal is to find the love for myself and to see what he finds so intoxicating. I'm here if you need support along your journey.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I got married in 2004 but I was a regular on The Knot back then. Good luck!
  • josaleigh
    Options
    I am also on the Knot for my upcoming wedding. You will love this site, the community is wonderful, the information is helpful, and the entire process offers so much support. Welcome to the crazy house!
  • MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm from The Knot too! It's nice to meet you all. :)
  • Milsey32
    Options
    I think I spend too much time on TK, haha and i should be spending more time working out and tracking my food!! Good luck ladies [:
  • smjones2
    Options
    Congrats! I'm getting married in March. When are y'alls big days?

Add me if you want ~ I'd love some more brides to cheer on!