p90x question

Options
I have a watch HRM but I know it cannot always be accurate because it goes by steps in walking, for the logging part what would I put the exercise down for p90x?

Replies

• SuziC66
    Options
    I'm looking for an answer for this same question....
  • cdelay2
    Options
    Look for an activity on MFP that is similar to what you are doing that day for P90X
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The most effective IMO is to use a HRM with a chest strap to measure your burn during the routines and potentially cross referencing with an online calculator (input data from HRM such as avg heart rate, length of the routine, etc.).

I do not believe there are P90X activities in MFP DB at this point, but you can always add your own routines to your personal library (that is what I've done).

Good luck!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Or create your own. I created my own, take notes for each entry if needed and I just record the calories burned from that session. After you add it to your database you can just select it... like this morning I selected Plyos and burned 800 calories.... the calories can be changed each time you add.
  • SuziC66
    Options
    I did some online research and it looks like each video is designed to burn 300-600 calories depending on how good you do.