Noodle sauces

Hey guys. So I'm having some stir fried noodles bought from the store..and on the packet the calories are 383 per packet. Are the sauces calories included with the 383 or not

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,107 Member
    Not enough information to be sure. It would be logical to assume that everything in the package is included, but I've seen some surprising nutrional labels over the years.

What other info is there on the label? If the nutritional info includes the sauce, I would expect there to be more fat and salt than if the nutritional info was only for the noodles.
  • sultank101
    sultank101 Posts: 87 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Not enough information to be sure. It would be logical to assume that everything in the package is included, but I've seen some surprising nutrional labels over the years.

What other info is there on the label? If the nutritional info includes the sauce, I would expect there to be more fat and salt than if the nutritional info was only for the noodles.

It just says for the noodles that's all
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,107 Member
    I meant: what's the weight of the package, nutritional information (fat, carbs and protein per 100gr)...
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited June 2021
    The calories are for the complete pkg. If it wasn't they would be required to give the calories in the sauce separately because it's sold as a single sealed unit and that wouldn't make any sense in a consumers market and probably not even legal.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Maybe you can share a picture of the label or at least the brand.