40 and over crew?

Options
Hi I’m Jim and I am jumping back on this after a tough May. I’m 45 looking for a few daily posters. Thanks

Replies

• Jenpec98
    Jenpec98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm Jen, I'm 41, soon to be 42 and I post daily. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • work_again
    work_again Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Adding you both - let's do this!
  • Ninaeveryday
    Ninaeveryday Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm 41 and had a great month of workouts last month......and now I'm ready to quit.🤦🏾‍♀️ Accountability would be great. I need to keep moving.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,153 Member
    Options
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Raises hand. 43
  • Susie_Sh3ep
    Susie_Sh3ep Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little old 😬 - im susie and just turned 50 but would love to add you all regardless!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    46, almost 47 but I feel 10 years younger now that I am maintaining a healthy weight and exercising regularly. Wishing everyone success in their health journey, feel free to add me :)
  • Morocha42
    Morocha42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Jenny, I am 42, been here for awhile but on and off. I am back again, just trying to be healthier 😊…. Let’s do this 💪🏼
  • LisaTx972
    LisaTx972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Lisa, 43, new here just starting out and would like the motivation from others around my age.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 (42 in about 3 weeks) and though I don't post my daily meals I leave my diary open. I also try to share stuff that's at least somewhat interesting now and again. 93 pounds down, 20-30 to go.