19lb down so far

Options
I’ve been at this since March along with working out at home and intermittent fasting I’m really pleased with results 3pxzpfp53xnb.jpeg

Replies

• Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing well done! 💕
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • titchy_michelle
    titchy_michelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you 😊
  • jcrandall1188
    jcrandall1188 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just started myself......
  • Tina0494
    Tina0494 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are looking good!
  • titchy_michelle
    Options
    Tina0494 wrote: »
    Well done, you are looking good!

Thank you 😊 I’m feeling great physically and mentally I’m so pleased I’ve started getting fit and healthy again
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    That looks like great progress! (Looking forward to seeing how you look after the next 12 lbs are gone.)
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    It does feel wonderful to get into clothes that have been hanging in your closet for a while. I swear I had from size 12 to 28. Slowly getting rid of the large hanging clothes. Never looking back. Love your white blouses, so pretty!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great loss - well done on your hard work
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    WTG, great job :)
  • titchy_michelle
    Options
    It does feel wonderful to get into clothes that have been hanging in your closet for a while. I swear I had from size 12 to 28. Slowly getting rid of the large hanging clothes. Never looking back. Love your white blouses, so pretty!

Thank you 😊 it’s great when you don’t have to wear the bigger clothes anymore I went through all of my old clothes from when I was an 8 & a 10 and I have 80% of my old clothes that fit me now it’s like having a whole new wardrobe without costing a penny

• titchy_michelle
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    Great loss - well done on your hard work

Thank you ☺️

• titchy_michelle
    Options
    WTG, great job :)

Thank you 😊
  • KelBlundell
    KelBlundell Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! Well done!
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19 pounds too! I wish I had great progress photos like yours. My camera lens wasn't wide-angle enough to capture the "before" shot. ;)
  • titchy_michelle
    Options
    Amazing ! Well done!

Thank you ☺️
  • titchy_michelle
    Options
    timpicks wrote: »
    I've lost 19 pounds too! I wish I had great progress photos like yours. My camera lens wasn't wide-angle enough to capture the "before" shot. ;)

I hate my old photos I’m devastated by them the only reason I keep them is to keep me motivated or I think I would have given up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!