Enough is enough

Options
So, I’m not really new. I used this app back in 2016-2017 and ended up losing 68lbs. But long story short, after a really tough couple of years of losing a loved one to addiction and my mother to cancer, I fell into a deep depression and all the bad habits that come with it. To put it simply, I’ve put back on a lot of weight and haven’t been as motivated.
A little over a week ago, I made the decision that enough is enough and have decided to finally get myself back to a healthier lifestyle. I joined a gym, have gone back on a high protein/low calorie diet and I’ve set a clear goal that I really want to reach.
I’m not as motivated everyday, but I’m hoping to find a few friends on here that I can look upon to encourage me to get my butt up and moving. I also love to support and cheer others on. Weight loss isn’t easy, but it’s definitely easier when you have friends rooting for you.
I know everyone is going to ask, so I’m 31, female, and I live in Arizona.

Replies

• CrazyMaMa05
    CrazyMaMa05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, sent you a friend request. Hope you have a good day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,119 Member
    Options
    So, I’m not really new. I used this app back in 2016-2017 and ended up losing 68lbs. But long story short, after a really tough couple of years of losing a loved one to addiction and my mother to cancer, I fell into a deep depression and all the bad habits that come with it. To put it simply, I’ve put back on a lot of weight and haven’t been as motivated.
    A little over a week ago, I made the decision that enough is enough and have decided to finally get myself back to a healthier lifestyle. I joined a gym, have gone back on a high protein/low calorie diet and I’ve set a clear goal that I really want to reach.
    I’m not as motivated everyday, but I’m hoping to find a few friends on here that I can look upon to encourage me to get my butt up and moving. I also love to support and cheer others on. Weight loss isn’t easy, but it’s definitely easier when you have friends rooting for you.

1st of all sorry for your losses and that you have and it rough for the past couple of years ....Welcome back ....Wishing you much success on your journey ...Feel free to add me :)
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is a tough time you've had! I've been here lots of times, but this time I'm going slower and logging even the bad days when I eat too much. I plan on logging from here on out so I don't regain again. Good luck to you!
  • work_again
    work_again Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry. Life gets all of us sometime. Glad you’re back and wish you much success. Let’s do this!!
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Add me if u want and let's smash them goals 💪