Not eating enough calories!

Options
I have not been eating enough calories.. i have been loosing but i feel its not very healthy. Any ideas on things i can eat that will help increase my intake? I dont have a lot of time at work to eat so i need quick and easy!!

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Nuts (if you'll pardon the expression)
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    almonds
  • mcquilna
    Options
    eat a variety at each meal. Just a small portion of different things will help you up your calories as well as take in more nutrients do to the variety.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My favorite snacks are light String cheese and natural almonds, very filling
  • ajfranzen77
    Options
    add a yogurt, or some nuts also an apple. They will help with calories and are easy to eat.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Losing....

Add some protein shakes, greek yogurt, nuts, avocado, quinoa, string cheese, oatmeal, granola... all easy stuff to bring to work.
  • mdias23
    Options
    I have not been eating enough calories.. i have been loosing but i feel its not very healthy. Any ideas on things i can eat that will help increase my intake? I dont have a lot of time at work to eat so i need quick and easy!!

back your lunch the night before :) peanut butter is a great source of protein and high in calories, nuts, oatmeal, tuna, anything with protein is a great way to get calories :)
  • cwesse
    cwesse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Energy bars or granola bars. They are not super high in calories, but higher the fruit or veggies, and are still pretty good for you. And it is very quick and easy.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi. For my lunch I have salad leaves with cherry tomatoes, then add tuna, hummus, chicken or ham and sometimes a piece of bread or ryvita. Also, I always find wholemeal toast or a cracker or rice cake with peanut butter is a good snack when i need to up calories.
  • shoegirl2
    Options
    I take a protein drink to have at some point during the day. I use skim milk and a scoop of whey protein, and have either mid-morning or mid-afternoon. It is quick to drink and adds great energy at about 200 calories. An apple is also quick and healthy.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    peanut butter!!

add olive oil to some of your entrees

clif bars
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem. I have to worry about eating too much :(