Learning

Options
adreid113
adreid113 Posts: 14 Member
I really have no clue how to use this. So type away I will do, and learn as I go! I Have been tracking or 9 days, a newbie. Excited to work on this new way of doing things for me.

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    When you say "this," do you mean the whole app/service in general? Just the forums? The food diary specifically? The community here is great about answering specific questions on how to use MFP to meet your goals.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    The Most Helpful posts at the top of the Getting Started and the General Diet boards. They are a great starting point!
  • adreid113
    adreid113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When you say "this," do you mean the whole app/service in general? Just the forums? The food diary specifically?
    i was referring to the message boards. I started browsing them for the first time today and was a little overwhelmed. many of the forums seem to have no activity in months. I have been logging for 13ish days now, so im getting used to that. I got my first 'friend' today after someone requested me. I see that request on my phone, it pops up in my notices--I don't see it yet on the computer. I finally figured how to tag someone on the message board :)