Happy days! I'm new to the community and would love to have some accountability friends :)

Options
After my foot surgery in 2015, I sustained nerve damage and I've gained over 50lbs, I need to lose roughly 75. I'm also pre diabetic, so removing carbs has been a challenge, but I'm slowly learning. I'm not big on veggies, so that's also a challenge. We'll be starting a work out 3 days a week starting tomorrow. We moved from Washington right before Covid to Nevada. Things are getting back to normal and I want to get healthy so I can explore all Nevada has to offer... and wear some cute clothes ;). You're welcome to add me, the more the merrier :)

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,332 Member
    Options
    After my foot surgery in 2015, I sustained nerve damage and I've gained over 50lbs, I need to lose roughly 75. I'm also pre diabetic, so removing carbs has been a challenge, but I'm slowly learning. I'm not big on veggies, so that's also a challenge. We'll be starting a work out 3 days a week starting tomorrow. We moved from Washington right before Covid to Nevada. Things are getting back to normal and I want to get healthy so I can explore all Nevada has to offer... and wear some cute clothes ;). You're welcome to add me, the more the merrier :)

Welcome to MFP ... You are welcome to add me .... I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2019 ... I am now considered pre-diabetic :) Wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • bunnygirl1017
    bunnygirl1017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have an accountability partner!
  • jeanaleigh2021
    jeanaleigh2021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Silly question, but how do I add people on this site, I can't find the button, lol.