Hi all! 37 year old mom losing weight....AGAIN!

Options
Hello:) My name is Corrie and I am from Arizona. I have six awesome children and I am looking to lose 40 pounds! I haven't been happy with my weight in at least 5 years. I am finally done having babies and ready to focus on being the person I want to be:) I would love to find some friends to share the journey with. This seems like an awesome place!

Replies

• Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 37 and a mom too. Feel free to add me!! Good luck.

~Leslie
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support and motivation here! Feel free to add me if you want to build your support network.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 for a few more months....mom of 3....add me if you'd like! MFP is awesome!!
  • MThurs
    MThurs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT place! I am a 42 year old mom of 5 boys and find that my success comes not from perfection - but in that I don't quit trying to get to that place of health!

Looking forward to following your journey!
    Marni
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Hey there! I am in the same boat with you, 37 year old mom that has decided to shift the focus on myself! Add me if you would like & we can get through this together! :happy:
  • nurseholly78
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 32 year old mom with 3 kids. Welcome. Feel free to add me. MFP has really helped me.
  • kellydpenticost
    Options
    Good luck!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    Hi there... 6 kids, wow!! God bless you... beautiful crew you've got there.
    Welcome to MFP... I am a 42 yr old mother of 3... grandmother to one awesome 9 month old baby girl.
    I've got 30 lbs or so more to go... best of luck to you on your journey, this site is GREAT!! You will find
    lots of support... feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Best of luck to you!
  • tubby07
    Options
    hi corrie im sally from england good luck x
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    Hi im 35 and a mum of 4, my eldest is 15 - youngest are 5 (twins) also have a step-son of 15 too so were a big ol' brood when we are all together.

Ive been trying to lose weight on & off since i had the twins but ive come to the conclusion im not getting any younger and its just going to get harder so i havve to do it NOW!

MFP has really helped me so far im just coming into my 3rd week and ive lost 9lbs so hopefully ill keep it up and lose the 35-40lbs that id like to.

Feel free to add me X
  • road2happiness
    Options
    Holy smokes! You guys are amazing! I am so excited:)
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi Corrie I'm 41 and a mother of 3. I'm also done with having kids...sending over a friend request to you. This is a great site with lots of friendly, supportive people! :flowerforyou:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 37 year old, mom of 4. Also 40 lbs to lose! Just started on here a couple weeks ago.

Sending friend request.....
  • gerberagirl
    Options
    Hi Corrie! I just joined yesterday myself. I have baby wieght, mourning wieght, and just plain eating because I'm bored wieght! I'd be glad to join you in you in our quest! Feel free to add me. My name is Ang.
  • smcassaro
    smcassaro Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I also live in AZ & would love to support you on your journey. :)
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    Good Morning -

I feel like I could have written your post! I'm also a 37 year old mom(for a few more months) to 5 amazing kids - also looking for lose about 40 Lbs.

We should start a group!

*Anyone feel free to add me!
  • amwainw
    amwainw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of three. I live in the Cleveland area. I started and stopped for too long. I actually thought I was having another baby which is why I slowed down about a month ago but after finding out there was no new baby in my immediate future I am getting back on the bandwagon. I ....like probably many of you..... have struggled with my weight for some time and just want to concentrate on feeling good about myself. I have tried P90X and insanity...both good programs but I think a community like this will help me stay motivated. Feel free to add me. Need lots of friends.

Good luck to everyone.