Here is an NSV for ya

sarahkova
sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
edited October 2 in Success Stories
Today while I was dancing (just dance 2) my workout pants fell off :) WOO HOO! I sewed a few stitches in them tonight so I can keep wearing them. I am going to keep sewing at the same spot so that when I am done I can show myself how much I have lost!

Replies

• :laugh: :laugh: Too funny!! Great NSV.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    SWEET! Well done, Sarah ... you've so got this. :)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    That's awesome! :drinker:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    That is awesome! Good thing it wasn't at the gym!!! I love that idea of sewing the stitches, what a great way to track your progress!!!
  • Awesome job and that's a great idea mine are starting to slide off i think i will put a stitch in them too they r my fav.....
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    That is awesome! What a great NSV! At least you were at home, that happened to me while I was out running! I had to try and tie my pants tighter and run at the same time!
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    way to go, i love your nsv!!!:bigsmile:
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    That's a great feeling, isn't it? Congrats! I LOVE just dance 2 as well...it's a good workout!! :)
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Thanks everybody! it was pretty funny my son started laughing NAKED MAMA!!! the only way I get a work out during the day is to hand the 3.5 year olds (twins) a remote as well and let them play along :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is 'NSV'?
  • hahaha That's aweseome! And GOOD FOR YOU working out around your kiddos! :) I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and 1 yr old, and I find it's easiest to work out if I let them do it with me, too (you should see my 2 yr old do jumping jacks, it's hilarious). :D
  • PTP - NSV is Non-Scale Victory :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    PTP - NSV is Non-Scale Victory :)

Thank you. I've seen it so often, now I know.
  • lilash0514
    lilash0514 Posts: 6 Member
    I love it! Keep up the good work! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!