Introduce myself- Breast Cancer Side effect

Options
joselynmaldcol40
joselynmaldcol40 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Before Cancer:

62g8e66co74z.jpeg

My dream in the middle:

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/x6/q3wni4jzdumj.jpeg[/img Me now:[/img]eh37kpw6gfal.jpeg

God blessed everyone, my story is so long but probably you no want a reading too much so I gone a try to do this shortly , I’m a granddaughter, a daughter, a mom of 3(26,24,22), a wife, also a aunt of 4 kids, and a Godmother of one 9 yrs old girl. But the most important thing is, I’m a person. I’m a nurse , (PR) CCMA ( USA) also homecare of two ( mom and grandma) 🤣😅🙏🏻💪🏻But IM NOT FINISH YET 😔😔😔🤷🏻‍♀️I think after this my life change for ever. 2018 I was Dx. With Breast aggressive Cancer stage 3B ( chemo therapies etc…) 2019 I was in my Bilateral Mastectomies and Lymph Nodes Surgery and month later my New babies( Breast Implants) 2020 Free of Cancer , but Pandemic life 2021 I married but now my love leave me behind 🥵🥲🙏🏻❤️💪🏻 I’m leaving in a struggle situations day by day Health, Family, Relationship, Finances but always always God help me today you guys, the edge family are my Ángels you guys are part of my journey and part of my pretty sure success. Because I know that my 193 start pounds and my sedentary life is not part of my life anymore. So This is me, this is my story and always here for you in a Jesus Name…❤️💪🏻🙌🏻✅🇺🇸💕🎼😊

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,736 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!

You can do this!

Like you, I'm a stage 3 breast cancer survivor (but mine was almost 21 years ago). I was class 1 obese for decades, then lost 50+ pounds in 2015-16 with MFP's help, at age 59-60. Now 65, I've been at a healthy weight since. You can do it, too, with patience and determination. It's so worth it!

Wishing you huge success!
  • joselynmaldcol40
    joselynmaldcol40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh thank you for share it to me this, is so importantand special thank you thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻💕 may you not. Believe but in church yesterday said the same words salms 40:1-2 Thank you again. 💕