Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    edited September 2021
    ljltlbz2w3bv.jpg
    Happy Hump Day Ya'll!

👋👌

Ditto...
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ucjraxerg7nw.jpg

OMG!!!! Wifey right here AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS 🥰❤️🥰😍😘🔥🔥🙌🏽💯
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    beautiful shot
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Ali1892xo wrote: »
    zldmv4po49eh.jpeg
    Good to be back ❤️

Welcome back, looking great 😊
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

No catfish would hang around as long as you have. <3
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    Ladyofthelakes1 Posts: 30 Member
    The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Ah thanks 😊 I think it was just because there’s been fake profiles about so I don’t mind proving it moi! 😜
  • theeldestberry
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Ah thanks 😊 I think it was just because there’s been fake profiles about so I don’t mind proving it moi! 😜

Heh. Apparently someone disagrees. Do they know how long we've been here? :laugh:
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    jhadbhtdd7pc.jpeg

Garage workout 😃

Nice! 🤘 Good to see you again! 😊
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    @terrordawg hey!!! Glad to see you also, it’s been a while, glad you’re still around!! My favorite person on MFP from back in the day lol 🥰
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Heh. Apparently someone disagrees. Do they know how long we've been here? :laugh:

Hey wait .. do you know how long I’ve been here? 🧐 are you stalking me??? 😏😁
  • theeldestberry
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Ummm, yes and yes? :flowerforyou:
  • The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

I think you have been here even longer than me, well with different profiles then. Since this is still my first profile, just different name i took few years back, because i had 3 stalkers 1 on MFP and 2 out of MFP
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    edited September 2021
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

I think you have been here even longer than me, well with different profiles then. Since this is still my first profile, just different name i took few years back, because i had 3 stalkers 1 on MFP and 2 out of MFP

Yep 🤔 and I’m still too fat 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Yep 🤔 and I’m still too fat 🤦🏻‍♀️

*shakes hands*
    Well i am not as big as i used to be, so i have that going for me, but also not as small as i was in 2017