Hello again

Options
JessD9031
JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
I was on here a while back and dropped off. Not really looking to lose weight, more just looking for motivation to continue to stay active. I am a runner, and I pretty much eat what I want, when I want. I have been pretty active my whole life, playing softball, volleyball, and running track and XC in high school, track and XC in college, and running distance races since then. Coming off a recent breakup with my long time BF has me motivateed to step up my game.

Nice to meet y'all.

Jess

Replies

• JessD9031
    Options
    Welcoming and friendly group up in here.

This should be interesting.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Your PP is confusing... Welcome back.
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well met Jess, we may have to apologize for the rude non-appreciation of your comment...in our defense, it was a Monday and nothing really good happens on a Monday, except maybe on a holiday, then it's just a recovery day from the rest of the shenanigans' from the weekend...Hope the rest of your week is going better!
  • JessD9031
    Options
    I should have used the name Jessica. But then again, in todays world, that could still be a guy I guess.
    Maybe a bikini pic so KHMcG would have said "howdy" on the first day.

And Monday is a great day. It is the day that we decide what kind of week we are going to have and what kind of good we are going to do for the rest of it.